Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I'm in love with...

Molly over at Lucky to Be in First is hosting a fun linky just in time for Valentine's Day.
http://www.luckytobeinfirst.com/2014/02/are-you-lucky-in-love-linky.html

Here are some of my favorite things...in no specific order.



I love all things Mac!


I'm counting my two girls and my new niece Abby :)


I can never resist a good cupcake :)


I can't imagine teaching anything else.  It is where I feel at home.


I love being a part of the blogging community and feel very lucky to be a seller on TPT.


I actually have more of a love/hate relationship with my cat.  He is currently sleeping next to me so I am feeling the love.

Link up with Molly with your loves!

2 comments:

  1. OMG - those girls are adorable!! And cupcakes - good call! Hope you have a fun week of love in Kindergarten!

    Slainte,
    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog! I am a new follower from Daisy Days for Learning. I am trying to get back into the blogging world, so if you get a minute please stop by and check out my blog. :)
    Thanks!
    ~Jada
    Daisy Days for Learning

    ReplyDelete