Saturday, February 1, 2014

Currently-February 2014 Edition

It's here!  Hopefully the month where I can get on schedule and get stuff done!  I feel like January was kind of a wash since we had so many cold days, late starts and vacation days.  I only taught for one full week.  Ugh!

Here is my February Currently...

Listening...Anyone else a little sad that Good Luck Charlie is ending?  It's one of the only shows I can tolerate on Disney.

Loving...I used to dance.  For like 10 years.  I love it and can't get enough of the Just Dance games.  My youngest and I love the new 2014 one.  

Thinking...I signed up for my first 5K-The Run or Dye with a coworker.  I need to start working on running more!  Aargh!

Wanting...Yep!  I'm getting my students back on a schedule.  

Needing...my own two girls keep getting crud.  I have avoided it so far but it isn't fun to see them so miserable.

2 Truths and a Fib.

1.  I love to ski...FIB...I actually don't.  I'm not a typically Minnesotan because I don't ski, snowmobile, ice fish, snowboard or do much else outside in the winter.  I do go tubing with my kids but that doesn't take any skill.


2.  I love to cook...TRUTH.  I love planning my meals for the week and cooking.  It relaxes me.

3.  I love Redvines.  TRUTH.  There are two camps on my grade level team.  Redvines vs. Twizzlers.  What team are you on?

What is your Currently?
Link up with Farley and don't forget the rule of 3!


Also, there is still time go to through our lovely Valentine's Day Freebie Blog Hop!  Start here and go through all our blogs to score big!

http://www.polkadotkinders.blogspot.com/2014/01/fill-your-heart-with-freebies.html

12 comments:

  1. I want to go tubing! I've never done it before- and I generally don't like cold weather activities except hot chocolate and reading- but that looks like fun!

    I recently signed up to do the Color Run in March. I'm really excited about it. My friends and i have decided to walk it instead of running.

    My Kinder-Garden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hot chocolate and reading is my favorite winter activities, too! Good luck on your Color Run. My friend actually wants to run but walking sounds so much better!

      Delete
  2. Have you ever blogged about meal planning? (New here from Farley … will have to poke around!) It is my absolute downfall. And good luck with the run! I used to do it (was never fast but that doesn't matter) and I felt so good. After the first couple miles, anyway. Truly took that long. ;) I usually avoid crowds like the plague but at a run there's just something about the energy in the air. It was fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never blogged about meal planning but I might in the future. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I would be on team twizzlers - sorry!

    I just signed up for a triathlon in May and am not a runner but I'm using the couch to 5k app and loving it. I highly recommend it!

    And I agree, Just Dance is so much fun! My old roomie and I used to do it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the couch to 5K app, too. Love it! Good luck on your triathlon!

      Delete
  4. Team Red Vines! I have a lot of stuff to get done too...I hope you get all yours done. Happy weekend! I am a new follower...I found you through Fill your Heart with Freebies Blog Hop. Thank you for sharing your ideas!

    Julie
    Kindergarten To The Core

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Julie! Go Team Red Vines! ;)

      Delete
  5. That tubing looks fun! I love Twizzlers, can't stand Red Vines, sorry! I know what you mean about getting back on a schedule at work...in the midst of snow days we have been benchmark testing so Tuesday is our first normal day in a while. Can't wait!

    Jessica
    Literacy Spark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck getting back on a schedule!

      Delete
  6. I love the picture of you guys tubing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I watch that show on Disney and I can't believe that its ending already...even my husband will watch it with me, lol. That picture you posting on tubbing looks like so much fun! I wish it snowed in Vegas!:)

    Alma
    Mrs. Solis Teaching Treasures

    ReplyDelete