Sunday, February 9, 2014

Big week!

This was a week full of Wows!

Tuesday morning (1:21am to be exact) I got a text from my sister that she had her baby!  I jumped into action and raced to the hospital to meet Abigail Joy!

Boy, was I tired that day at work....but it was totally worth it to meet her.

I was on a big high until about Thursday when I had conferences.  That was also the day we noticed that Harry Kindergarten's songs weren't working on YouTube.  I use his songs All.The.Time.  He has put some back on but has to rework several of them before putting them back.  Phew!

I took my girls to go see Abigail yesterday.

Fast friends for sure.

In school related news, my friend Colleen from Fun and Fearless in First is celebrating 200 Followers with a Giveaway!  I'm donating an item from my TPT store.  There is also a $10 TPT Gift card up for grabs!
http://fun-and-fearless-in-first.blogspot.com/2014/02/200-follower-giveaway.html
Click on her button to enter!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! That's always the best news!! I love being an aunt! :)

    ✿ Regina
    Keepin It Krazy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your beautiful niece. Isn't being an auntie wonderful?! I hope you were able to catch up on your sleep this weekend. :)

    Gluesticks 'N Giggles

    ReplyDelete