Friday, January 31, 2014

Fill Your Heart With Freebies!

I don't know about you but February is my busiest month of school.  Valentine's Day, 100th Day, Dental Health, Groundhog's, 2nd trimester testing...the list goes on and on!  It is all fun but a little stressful.  I was so happy to hear from my friend  Jessica over at Fun in PreK-1 who set up a lovely blog hop full of Valentine's Day Freebies!   What a fun way to kick off my favorite month!


It is a good old fashioned blog hop where you can get some freebies with no strings attached!

Along with collecting some fun freebies, you can also enter our giveaway to win a product of your choice from each of our TPT stores.  

My freebie is a game I made to hand out at conferences (which are already next week!!).  
I have some kiddos who are still struggling with number identification.  There are 3 games included that parents and kids can use at home.  Or, throw it in a math station!  
Click on the graphic below to get your own copy.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-fZl9B8jZZ6aUtyQVY2ZFByajQ/edit?usp=sharing

After you've picked up my freebie, head over to Faith at Kindergarten Faith by clicking below.  Tell her I said hi!

http://kindergartenfaith.blogspot.com/

AND, don't forget to enter our giveaway! 

a Rafflecopter giveaway




12 comments:

  1. What fun games... you are so creative. Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to play these games with my granddaughter.
    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara, I love this freebie! Thank you and stay warm!
    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful freebie! We are your newest followers. :)
    Kelly and Kim’s Kindergarten Kreations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping and following ladies!

      Delete
  4. This will be a great intervention to use with my firsties, thank you! So much fun Blog Hoppin' with you!
    Colleen :-)
    Fun and Fearless in First

    ReplyDelete